Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday . . . Top Reads of 2020

 



I don't usually post my top reads of the year until New Year's Day. However, today's Top Ten Tuesday prompt is our top reads of 2020. I can guarantee that I will have more than ten.


Historical 
















Rom-Com










Contemporary
















Biblical Fiction










Suspense





New to me authors














Young Adult Retelling





I seriously thought when I broke up my favorites by genre there would be less. NOPE! I didn't even read near as much as I read in a year and at least half of what I've read is in this list. 

Are any of your favorites in my list? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

Julie Lessman said...

ANDI!!! Thank you SO much, my sweet friend, for including me on your Top Ten lists -- I am beyond honored to be on this amazing list.

Hugs and more hugs!
Julie

Shelterwood by Lisa Wingate Reviewed

About the book: Title: Shelterwood Author: Lisa Wingate  Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Dual-Time Oklahoma, 1909 . Eleven-year-old Oli...