Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday Featuring Typographical Book Covers

 


Hi! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday! I've been away for a few weeks due to life keeping me distracted. 
Today's topic is typographical book covers...something I wasn't very familiar with but I did some searching and found some really fun books!












What do you think? Do these fit the typographical category? Let me know in the comments. Also, let me know if you've read any of these.

Have a fabulous Tuesday!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Great list! We both shared Dear Mr. Knightley :) Have a great day! https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2022/09/top-ten-tuesday-typographic-book-covers.html

Shelterwood by Lisa Wingate Reviewed

About the book: Title: Shelterwood Author: Lisa Wingate  Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Dual-Time Oklahoma, 1909 . Eleven-year-old Oli...