Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday - Featuring Bookstores I Want to Visit

 


This cute little bookstore is located in Delray Beach, Florida. I thought the name was really cute!
If you're a reader you know about Powell's Books in Portland, Oregon. My husband drives there weekly and I've wanted to go there for a long time!
This is Libreia-Aqua-Alta-Venice. If I ever get to Italy I will be visiting this bookstore.
Faulkner House Books in New Orleans. I definitely have to go here!
While I'm not a fan of Alabama, it's a college football thing, but I would love to go to this little bookstore and restaurant.
I am hugely missing Hawaii and haven't been to Kauai, so this would be a perfect excuse to visit!
The Montague Bookmill bookstore is in an old sawmill. I thought it was cool that this is in an old sawmill.  









What fun bookstores would you like to visit? Have you been to any of these bookstores? Let me know in the comments.


2 comments:

Cindy said...

I will go to any bookstore, LOL. Love your list!

Andi said...

Thanks! I’ll go to any as well. Some of these I thought were cool because of their clever name.

These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore by Sarah Loudin Thomas Reviewed

  About the book: Title: These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore Author: Sarah Loudin Thomas Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Histori...