{text-decoration: none;}

Monday, September 14, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday - Author"s I Have Met









Happy Tuesday and welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl. Today's theme is author's I've met. I had the immense privilege to attend Christian Fiction Readers Retreat in 2019, where I met so many amazing authors. 






Mesu Andrews
Toni Shiloh, Sarah Monzon, Janet W.Ferguson, and Suzie Waltner who was my roommate.

Melissa Tagg
Stephenia H. McGee
Jen Turano
Mary Connealy
Mikal Dawn
Bethany Turner and Kristi Ann Hunter
Rachel Hauck, and Susan May Warren
 

Angela Ruth Strong















On my bucket list are Julie Lessman, Laura Frantz, Heather Kaufman, Jessica R. Patch, Rachel Dylan, Becky Wade, Kristy Cambron, and Jill Eileen Smith; and probably tons more.

Have you met any of these authors? What authors have you met? Tell me in the comments.

No comments:

Top Ten Tuesday - Author"s I Have Met

Happy Tuesday and welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl . Today's theme is auth...