Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday ... Fictional Crushes

 


Today's top ten Tuesday topic is fictional crushes, we call them book boyfriends. This is a favorite subject among my book buddies so it will be interesting to see if we have some of the same ones. 


Kai from Husband Auditions







 


Prince John from To Save a King















Peter Lang 
from When Twilight Breaks















Xander from Tidewater Bride















Mick 
from The Red Canary




























Sebastian from Let it Be Me









Are any of my fictional crushes yours? Let me know in the comments.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I am not really a fictional crush type of gal. If I was really pressed I would name J.T. Tucker from Karen Witemeyer’s A Tailor-Made Bride, but in all the books I have read this summer, he is the only one who truly shines! I have not read several on your list, thanks for sharing!

Andi said...

JT from Tailor Made Bride is quite fetching. I actually was having a hard time figuring out who I found as a fictional crush. Most of mine are from books I first read as a reviewer.
Thanks for stopping by!

Shelterwood by Lisa Wingate Reviewed

About the book: Title: Shelterwood Author: Lisa Wingate  Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Dual-Time Oklahoma, 1909 . Eleven-year-old Oli...