Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Books That Made Me Laugh Out Loud

 


One thing I love in books is laughter, especially in romantic comedy. Today's Top Ten Tuesday is books that made me laugh out loud. I hope you find a book or two that you haven't read.




















The Sewing in So. Cal Series by Sarah Monzon is a fun and laughter filled Rom-Com that I highly recommend.






Bethany Turner is another author who writes Rom-Com that I can't recommend enough!




Becky Wade writes contemporary romance but don't think for one second that she doesn't add laugh out loud moments, because she does!













Jen Turano writes historical fiction full of humor.


















I know this is a Christmas book but I have to add a Courtney Walsh book because her books are full of laugh out loud moments!! 
















What books have made you laugh out loud? Let me know in the comments.


















No comments:

Shelterwood by Lisa Wingate Reviewed

About the book: Title: Shelterwood Author: Lisa Wingate  Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Dual-Time Oklahoma, 1909 . Eleven-year-old Oli...