{text-decoration: none;}

Monday, September 21, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday My Fall TBR









Happy Tuesday and welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday a weekly blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl. Today's theme is books on my Fall TBR. I actually needed this because I had just finished A Whim and a Prayer by Julie Lessman which will be reviewed on Thursday.

I'm currently Wicked is the Hollow. I looked through my TBR and chose books that fit the season.

Of course here in Idaho the weather can't decide if it is Summer or Fall. I'm kinda tired of changing three times a day.

Happy Fall, Y'all!


















 I really hope I read through these. What are you wanting to read this Fall? Do we share any of the same titles? Let me know in the comments.

9 comments:

Pam @ Read! Bake! Create! said...

I hope you enjoy reading all of these when you get the chance.
Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/autumn-2026-tbr-ten-books-i-hope-to-read/

Astilbe said...

Wicked Is the Hollow looks good.

Here is our <a href='https://www.longandshortreviews.com/miscellaneous-musings/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-fall-2026-to-read-list/">Top Ten Tuesday.</a>

Shelleyrae @ Book’d Out said...

I’ll be reading Piccoult’s latest, Hollow Bones next week.
Thanks for sharing your #TTT

Andi said...

Let me know how that one is! I’m curious about it.

Andi said...

It is very good!

Andi said...

Hi, Pam. I hope I get to read all of them. I’ll check yours out.

Cindy said...

I have only read Jaime Jo's from your list. I hope you enjoy all of these when you get a chance to read them. Have a great week!

Andi said...

I hope I actually get to read them. You can’t go wrong with a Jamie Jo book!

Susan said...

I haven't read any of these yet. I hope you enjoy them all!

Happy TTT!

Top Ten Tuesday My Fall TBR

Happy Tuesday and welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday a weekly blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl. Today's theme...