Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another weekly blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl. Today's theme is books that have Nationalities in the titles. I was struggling until I figured it out with the help of Carrie from ReadingismySuperPower.
How was your week? Have your kiddo's gone back to school yet? We went back last week. Remember when no one went back to school until Labor Day. Some of my grands went back to school last week and others in September.











16 comments:
I see you opted for titles of cities and countries instead of nationalities. I was almost ready to go that route, too. This was a really hard list to make.
A great list! I could only find 9 so had to add a geographic region to make a list of 10.
My partner is a teacher and goes back today and my son goes back on Thursday.
Have a great week!
Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
My post:
https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2026/09/01/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-nationalities-in-the-title/
I struggled with this week's topic too. My daughter starts her last semester of high school next week. I hope that it's a successful semester, as the last four years were rough for her.
Here's my TTT for this week: https://readbakecreate.com/books-with-real-place-names-in-the-title/
My middle two have been back at university for a week already.
This weeks prompt was surprisingly difficult, I couldn’t quite stick with nationalities per se.
Thanks for sharing your #TTT
We are homeschoolers, and I decided today is our first day back! Lol. I usually wait until after Labor Day but we are going on vacation next week so I started earlier.
Our nieces & nephews went back to school on Aug 3rd which I think is way too early!
Thanks, Emily! It was fun once I got it figured out.
Thanks Pam! I’ll check yours out!
Isn’t it?! It’s way early. Our two littles here haven’t and our grands in Washington haven’t.
Seems like universities always start early. Thanks for stopping by.
It is really hard when you’re dealing with Christian Fiction, at least it was for me.
I homeschooled my girls too. Such great memories.
Nice list! The London House sounds intriguing.
Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.
It was difficult so I went in a different direction. I loved Some Like it Scot. Have a great week!
This was definitely a harder topic, at least for me.
I only have one child left in school. She went back a few weeks ago. School starts early here in Arizona!
Happy TTT!
Hi! It was a good book! Give it a try! Have a great week!
Post a Comment