{text-decoration: none;}

Monday, August 17, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday Book Series I Need & Want To Catch Up On

 


Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl. Today's theme is book series I want to catch up on or start.

Mine is a mixture of the two.


Healing Spring Ranch by Jody Hedlund

Once Upon a Time in Texas by Karen Witemeyer

Checking Out Love by Sarah Monzon

Freddie & Grace Mystery #5 by Pepper Basham

True Blue Royal by Rachel Hauck

Home to Hearts Bend by Rachel Hauck

Tales From the Hollow by K.E. Ganshert

The Josey Series by Susan May Warren

Queen Esther's Court by Tessa Afshar

Allegiance Under Pressure by Sarah Sundin


Have you read any of these series? Are you wanting to read these, too? Please let me know in the comments. 

I'm on book two of the Checking Out Love series, book 5 of Freddie & Grace, and the last book of True Blue Royal. Outside of Horseshoes & Honeymoons from Healing Spring Ranch that I've read and reviewed, I have all of the beginning books to read. 



1 comment:

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

I’m hesitant to ever start a series due to the ongoing commitment. I looked through my Goodreads list today of series books I’ve read over the years and almost all were when I was reading a lot more YA books.

Good luck.

Top Ten Tuesday Book Series I Need & Want To Catch Up On

  Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl. Today's theme is bo...