Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday. Today's topic is book covers that look like summer. It's official after Memorial Day summer has started. I'm a massive fan of summer and living in Idaho that not only gets snow but spring feels more like an extension of winter, I can't wait for summer!! I hope you enjoy the beginning of summer and find something new to add to your summer reading list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Belle of Chatham by Laura Frantz Reviewed
Title: The Belle of Chatham Author: Laura Frantz Source: Purchased Format: Audio & Hard Copy Pages: 384 Publisher: Revell In 1777, cau...
-
About the book: Title: Wishtress Author: Nadine Brandes Genre: Inspirational Young Adult Fantasy She didn't ask to be the Wishtress. M...
-
It is time for a FIRST Wild Card Tour book review! If you wish to join the FIRST blog alliance, just click the button. We are a group of re...
-
It is time for a FIRST Wild Card Tour book review! If you wish to join the FIRST blog alliance, just click the button. We are a group of re...












4 comments:
I almost put Pepper's book on my list, but didn't...although I am featuring two of these authors as well :)
They all feel very summery for sure.
Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.
Cindy, why didn’t you use Pepper’s book?
Thanks, Lydia! It was fun to put together.
I'm not a fan of summer (ironic since I live in Arizona), but I also don't think I could handle the crazy winters you get in Idaho sometimes. I need to live somewhere where the weather is mild all year round...
Great summery book covers!
Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!
Post a Comment