Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday Book Covers That Look Like Summer




Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday. Today's topic is book covers that look like summer. It's official after Memorial Day summer has started. I'm a massive fan of summer and living in Idaho that not only gets snow but spring feels more like an extension of winter, I can't wait for summer!! I hope you enjoy the beginning of summer and find something new to add to your summer reading list.












 



Have a fantastic Tuesday!





4 comments:

Cindy said...

I almost put Pepper's book on my list, but didn't...although I am featuring two of these authors as well :)

Lydia said...

They all feel very summery for sure.

Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

Andi said...

Cindy, why didn’t you use Pepper’s book?

Thanks, Lydia! It was fun to put together.

Susan said...

I'm not a fan of summer (ironic since I live in Arizona), but I also don't think I could handle the crazy winters you get in Idaho sometimes. I need to live somewhere where the weather is mild all year round...

Great summery book covers!

Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore by Sarah Loudin Thomas Reviewed

  About the book: Title: These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore Author: Sarah Loudin Thomas Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Histori...