Friday, January 3, 2020

My Best Novella Collection and Speculative Reads of 2019


I am finally on my last list of Best Reads of 2019. I don't say that in a 'Whew, it's over!' it's more of a 'Oh, my goodness, this was so hard!' attitude. I wish I could've just chosen ten books but then so many wouldn't have been highlighted and they definitely deserved to be highlighted!


NOVELLA COLLECTIONS



















SPECULATIVE 

























David Rawlings really touched this reader's heart when he took the comments I made right after reading his book and made this cool graphic.


































I hope you've had some fun as you've followed my Best Reads of 2019 posts. I've enjoyed looking back and remembering each of these stories and how they touched my heart as I read them. Hang on tight, because I've seen some of the books coming out in 2020 and I am going to make a very strong prediction that they are going to be as wonderful if not more amazing than the books of 2019!!



In case you missed my other Best of 2019 lists you can check them out from the links below.


Swoon-Worthy

Historical

Contemporary and Time-Slip

Suspense and Biblical

Debut/New to me and YA



No comments:

Shelterwood by Lisa Wingate Reviewed

About the book: Title: Shelterwood Author: Lisa Wingate  Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Dual-Time Oklahoma, 1909 . Eleven-year-old Oli...