Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Top Ten Favorite Tropes


Happy Tuesday!! Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is favorite tropes. Tropes for me is like trying to figure out what the symbolism's were in classic literature. With that said if I placed a book in the wrong trope please correct me in the comments. 


FRIEND'S TO MORE TROPE . . .

One -  



Two -  



Three -  



Four -          



Five - 



ENEMIES TO MORE TROPE . . .


One -  


Two - 


Three -  


Four -  


Five -  



It seems as though my favorite tropes are friends to more and enemies to more ones based on the books I chose. I have to thank Carrie from Reading is My SuperPower for helping me figure these out.


What are your favorite book tropes? Tell me in the comments!!!











4 comments:

Julie Lessman said...

Hey, Andi, THANK YOU for including Love at Any Cost on your list, my sweet friend. I personally LOVE "ENEMIES TO MORE TROPE" the best, both to write and read because I like a little more drama and angst in romance, which the enemy scenario more easily gives.

I would have to say that my favorite"ENEMIES TO MORE TROPE" would have to be Gone With the Wind (DUH!) and my favorite "ENEMIES TO MORE TROPE" books I've written myself are A Hope Undaunted (Katie & Luke), A Passion Redeemed (Charity & Mitch), Love at Any Cost (Cassie & Jamie), Dare to Love Again (Allie & Nick), and For Love of Liberty (Libby & Finn) because I sure do like LOTS of fireworks!!

Thanks again, you sweet thing, for all of your amazing support!

Hugs,
Julie

Pepper Basham said...

Thanks so much, Andi, for including Alex and Rainey in this list!! I think Elizabeth Gaskell's North and South is one of my favorite Enemies to More tropes :-) And Courting Morrow Little is DEFINITELY one of my favorite friends-to-more...from your list. Wow! #redshirt

Andi said...

Whew, Jules! I’m so glad I picked the right ones to fit the trope choices. I’m not kidding when I say this trope thing is out of my league!
Hugs back!

Andi said...

You’re so welcome, Pepper! I am right there with you about Red Shirt! Swoon!

Shelterwood by Lisa Wingate Reviewed

About the book: Title: Shelterwood Author: Lisa Wingate  Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Dual-Time Oklahoma, 1909 . Eleven-year-old Oli...