Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Whim and a Prayer by Julie Lessman Reviewed
Welcome to the Blog Tour for A Whim and a Prayer by Julie Lessman, hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours ! About the Book Title: A Whim ...
-
Week TWO of my TEN Week Blogaversary Giveaways. This week I will be featuring another favorite author of mine, Julie Lessman. I fell in l...
-
Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl . Today's theme is a...
-
Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another weekly blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl . Today's theme is books that have Natio...
2 comments:
I love love LOVE it! Let's Go Gators! All the way to Pasadena (and I'm going to the championship game if we make it that far!)
Andrea
It's a great video isn't Andrea! It's going to be soooo sad when he graduates! :'( Andi
Post a Comment