Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Some Thoughts for The New Year

I Then Shall Live

By: Gloria Gaither & Jean Sibelius

I then shall live as one who's been forgiven

I'll walk with joy to know my debts are paid

I know my name is clear before my Father

I am His child and I am not afraid

So greatly pardoned, I'll forgive my brother

The law of love, I gladly will obey

I then shall live as one who's learned compassion

I've been so loved, I'll risk loving, too

I know how fear builds walls instead of bridges

I'll dare to see another's point of view

And when relationships demand commitment

Then I'll be there to care and follow through

Your Kingdom come around and through and in me

Your Power and Glory, let them shine through me

Your Hallowed Name, oh may I bear with honor

And may Your living Kingdom come in me

The Bread of Life, oh may I share with honor

And may You feed a hungry world through me

No comments:

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...