Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Reason For Blogging

Brandilyn Collins one of my favorite authors posted on her blog about this young girl and her mother. This story has captured all of our hearts. I am so incredibly inspired by this young girl and her drive to stay positive with all that is going on. She and her mother were homeless on Christmas! Their Christmas dinner was . . . McDonald's! While we were enjoying our families, and wonderful dinners they were in they're car and wondering where they were going to sleep! I challenge you to go and read their story Here and do whatever you can to help them! Even if you can only send a couple of dollars, that is something! We serve an Amazing and Awesome God and I know He is going to do something wonderful for this mother and daughter!

1 comment:

Deena Peterson said...

If we all gave $2.00 we could make a HUGE impact for Jesus...that's one cup of coffee at McDonald's...hmmmmm

Love you, girl!!

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...