Thursday, December 28, 2023

My Top Reads of 2023

 




I know the New Year is four days away but I have football to watch so I thought I'd get this done early. Plus, I have some kiddos in town so, I'm going to post my top reads of 2023 today.
















Two books and authors that are missing from my cloud graphic are......

Pepper Basham and Julie Lessman. It was a complete accident. 




While I didn't read nearly as many books as I hoped to read in 2023, there are so many more I could add to this list. Look for my honorable mentions on Saturday or Sunday.

I always love seeing everyone's top reads for the year. Leave me your link so I can add to my ever growing TBR.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Great list! I am reading Toni Shiloh's now! Happy New Year! Enjoy watching football :)

Andi said...

Thanks, Cindy! I will enjoy the last bit of college football!!

These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore by Sarah Loudin Thomas Reviewed

  About the book: Title: These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore Author: Sarah Loudin Thomas Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Histori...