Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday - My Most Anticipated Releases of The First Half of 2024

 

Happy Tuesday and welcome to my first top ten . . . actually eleven. . . of 2024. I hope your first week and a couple of days of the new year are going well and you're not socked in with snow. We have snow, UGH, and more is on the way!! I'm in a perpetual snow globe until about May because you never know when we'll get more weather. 











 


I'm waiting for some of these beauties to arrive in the mail. Are any of these books on your anticipated reading list? With as much snow as is predicted for us in Idaho, I will need these books. Let me know what you're waiting on.

7 comments:

Ellie said...

Haha, we had about 30 seconds of snow here on the south coast of England, and that's probably it for the year! I hope you enjoy all your 2024 reads.

Lydia said...

Good luck with your snow! There’s a snow and ice storm predicted for Toronto today.

The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple sounds good.

Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

Cindy said...

I have several of these on my list today too! So many great books coming out this year!

Poinsettia said...

If the Boot Fits sounds good!
Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

Sarah - Exploring All Genres said...

The covers of many of these are beautiful. I haven't heard of any of them. I hope you enjoy these when you do read them.

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

Lots of great covers! I hope the insides are just as well.

Susan said...

We don't really get snow here in the Phoenix area (besides occasional flurries), but it has been really cold (for us, anyway). I've been wrapped up in a blanket all day because it's so chilly in my house! I hope you stay safe and warm in all your winter weather.

THE FOXHOLE VICTORY TOUR is on my list today. I've really enjoyed the Green novels I've read. I'm also excited for the new Deese book and THE BRITISH BOOKSELLERS, which I hadn't heard about until today. That's what I love about TTT - learning about more books that I NEED to read. LOL

Happy TTT!

These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore by Sarah Loudin Thomas Reviewed

  About the book: Title: These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore Author: Sarah Loudin Thomas Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Histori...