Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday --- Books I Hope To Find Under My Tree


Happy Tuesday! Just six more days until Christmas, are you ready? Gifts are purchased, I just need to wrap gifts. One of my least favorite job, because I am so bad at it!

Today's topic is books I hope to find under my Christmas tree. I for some crazy reason couldn't come up with ten. 















 
I love coloring just about as much as I love reading. So, I thought I'd add a coloring book.










What do you hope to find under your Christmas tree??? 




7 comments:

Lydia said...

I hope you get all of them.

Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

Sarah - Exploring All Genres said...

Looks like some great books. The two cowboy ones caught my attention, I love anything western-themed. I hope you get them and enjoy them.

Andi said...

Thanks, Lydia and Sarah!! Jody Hedlund is one of my favorite authors and somehow I missed this series!

Cindy said...

Great list! I hope Santa grants your wishes. Merry Christmas!

Hannah @ Back Shelf Books said...

I hope you have a merry Christmas full of lovely books!
My TTT :)

Susan said...

My 15-year-old daughter LOVES to wrap presents, so she's done all of ours. I actually haven't wrapped a Christmas gift in years! It's lovely :) Ha ha.

Happy TTT!

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

I'm not ready for Christmas! I am excited to give everyone their gifts, though. I hope you find these books under your tree.

These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore by Sarah Loudin Thomas Reviewed

  About the book: Title: These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore Author: Sarah Loudin Thomas Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Histori...