Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday My Winter Reading List

 

Happy Tuesday and welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday!! I've been so behind in my reading this year due to my health so I highly doubt that I will read all ten of these but I'm going to give it the old college try!





I'll be starting this tonight.
I'm currently reading this on my kindle.






I've started this one.














I have some questions . . . Have you read any of these? Are any of these books on your winter-to-be-read list? If you have read them what did you think of them and would you recommend them? 

A little bit of housekeeping. . . for some reason blogger is not notifying me of comments and I can't figure out why. I want you to know that I do my best to check throughout the day and respond to your comments. I promise I'm not ignoring you.







13 comments:

Aymee said...

I love how varied your list is this week! Variety is a great thing. Hope you can get to them all.

Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

Andi said...

Thanks, Aymee! I hope so too! BTW I love how your name is spelled.

Nicky said...

Looks a really fun list! Hope you enjoy them all.

Here's my TTT.

Aymee said...

Thanks, Andi! Sadly, it's actually spelled Amy - but an author friend of mine, Beth Kery, was working on a historical novel and was playing around with Victorian-izing names (I think that was the right period). So, I asked if she could do something with my name and Aymee it became. :D It's a fun way to spell one of the world's most basic names. Hahaha.

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

Under the Magnolias looks really good. I hope you love all of these.

Cindy said...

I loved The Extraordinary Deaths of Mrs. Kip! It was fabulous. I have not read any of the others.

Nicole Santana said...

Julia Monroe Begins Again is such a good story. I definitely recommend that book. I hope you are able to get to all your books. They all sound so good. 😀

Sarah - Exploring All Genres said...

I love the variety in your book selections. I hope you enjoy these when you do read them.

Andi said...

Thanks, Nicky! I’ll check yours out here in a second.

What a story behind your name, Aymee!! Love it! My girls’ names are spelled uniquely. Stefani, Kassandra, and Kristian.

Cindy, it was recommended to me because my dad has Alzheimer’s. I’m hoping it gives me a bit of enjoyment from what this has been.

Nicole, Julia Monroe Begins Again is fun!!

Sarah, you’re the second person to say that. 😊 I’ve always been an eclectic reader, but maybe I haven’t been posting that way. ☺️

Pam said...

May you have a wonderful winter of reading!

Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/winter-2024-tbr-ten-books-i-hope-to-read/

Rebecca said...

I have not read any of these. I am recommending I Am In Here to our local library.

Great list with some beautiful covers.

Andi said...

Thanks, Pam!! I hope you do too!

Thanks, Rebecca! I’m sure Creston Mapes will appreciate that recommendation!

Susan said...

Looks like a great line-up. I hope you enjoy all these!

Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore by Sarah Loudin Thomas Reviewed

  About the book: Title: These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore Author: Sarah Loudin Thomas Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Histori...