Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl. Today's theme is books I was reading on August 11th from 2016-2026. I went through my Goodreads and found books that were closest to that date. The last one Horseshoes & Honeymoons by Jody Hedlund I finished yesterday.
I hope you're not living in a smoke filled area like we are. I'd love to be outside, but asthma doesn't agree with it.
I hope you guys have a great Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by.












12 comments:
What a list! Wow. So many romances!
I’m a sucker for a good romance. Lol I didn’t even notice that. Thanks for seeing that.
An interesting looking list.
I hope that the smoke disappears soon. Scary times.
Have a good week.
Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
My post:
https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2026/08/11/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-was-reading-on-this-day/
You definitely have a favourite genre it seems.
Thanks for sharing your #TTT
The wildfires have been pretty mild in Ontario this year, but we’ve had some awful years in the past. I’m sorry you’re suffering and hope you can have cleaner air soon.
Hoping the wildfires ease up around you soon! The first cover so so adorable!
Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/b-author-names-alphabet-challenge/
So many great books here! Have a great week!
Thanks Cindy. Hope you have a great one too!
Thanks! It’s been awful nearly all summer. We didn’t have a winter so that makes for hot smoky summer. I’m fine with the heat, just not the smoke.
Is it that obvious? Thanks for stopping by.
Thanks, Lydia. I’m glad it’s been mild in Ontario. It starts out looking cloudy and then looks like it’s covered in a blanket of smoke. It’s awful.
Me too. It’s a fun book. I’ll check out your list!
Post a Comment