{text-decoration: none;}

Monday, July 20, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday Books Renting Space

 

Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl. Today's theme is Books That Live in My Head Rent Free. I'm not sure all of these rent space. I think about reading the fiction novels. The Inductive Study Bible taught me how to study God's Word. Horseshoes and Honeymoons is my current read. The others just
 bring back great memories from reading them.
My 3-year-old granddaughter asked me to come over and color with her
tomorrow. She even wanted me to put her to bed, so I may not be around a lot to respond to your comments, but I'm going to do my best to do both.             
















What about you? What books occupy your mind? Let me know in the comments, and I will remember to comment.

4 comments:

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

I generally think of people who live rent-free in a person's head as a negative thing. Like how triggered Trump is by anything Obama does. So I tried to find examples in the book world. I ran out of ideas, so came up with a few positive rent-dwellers.

Cheryl Malandrinos said...

I haven't read a Frank Peretti book in while. Many of these sound wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

https://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2026/07/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-that-live.html

Emily said...

These look good. Enjoy time with your Granddaughter.

Have a great week!

Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2026/07/21/top-ten-tuesday-books-that-live-in-my-head-rent-free/

Pam @ Read! Bake! Create! said...

I haven't read any of these, so thank you for introducing them to me. I hope you had fun with your granddaughter.
Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/my-seven-favorite-holiday-reads-of-2025/

Top Ten Tuesday Books Renting Space

  Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl . Today's theme is Books...