Welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday, a blog-link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl. Boy, I could definitely relate to this topic. The Boleyn Traitor I saw at Costco, and I've read all of Phillippa Gregory's books I snagged it, but I've not even cracked the spine. Dolley and James was recommended by Laura Frantz, and I again had to get it. Love & Baseball and its counterpart, The Cinderella Plot, I've read bits and pieces but that's about it. I believe collecting books is as much of a hobby as reading is.
How about you? Have you read any of these? Are these on your have-to-have list? Let me know in the comments.
Have a wonderful Tuesday, and thanks for stopping by!











10 comments:
These look good. I see books and get them and ask for them for presents and then take years to read them 😂
Have a great week!
Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2026/07/28/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-had-to-have-immediately-but-still-havent-read/
Wicked is the Hollow does sound interesting.
Hi, Emily. I do the same thing. Must be a bookworm issue!
Lydia, I planned to read it around Halloween and got busy and didn’t.
I hope you enjoy them all when you get the chance to read them.
Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/the-ten-holiday-reads-on-my-tbr-the-longest/
Buying books and actually reading them are DEFINITELY two different hobbies! Ha ha.
Happy TTT!
Exactly, Susan! I do want to read them, though.
Thanks, Pam. I had appointments yesterday so I’m going to check out your post now. 😉
I completely agree that collecting books is a separate hoppy than actually reading them!! I hope you enjoy all of these if you get to them!
The Bookshop of 99 Doors sounds like a good one to me. I hope you like all these!
Post a Comment