Monday, April 1, 2024

The Masterpiece Beneath by Lisa Buffaloe Reviewed




 Title: The Masterpiece Beneath

 Author: Lisa Buffaloe

 For decades, Veronika’s past stayed hidden. Yet the repercussions of what was done to her and what she had done continued to ripple through time.

As her secrets come to light, will they destroy those she loves or reveal God’s masterpiece beneath?







My Thoughts:

Lisa Buffaloe writes from her heart. No matter how long we've lived on Earth we've all experienced pain. Whether it was caused by our own mistake or someone caused the damage, we still have to heal.
In this novel, we watch Veronika heal and become the masterpiece that Christ intended her to be.
It's a difficult book to read, but I love that Ms. Buffaloe didn't stray away from the difficulty of this book. It's like watching Mary Magdalene meet Christ.


About Lisa Buffaloe


I’m joyfully in love with God, Christ follower, author, and a happily married mom of a young-adult son. I have moved over thirty times, worked in banking, technology, and major computer corporations, traveling the country as a systems analyst.

I’m not a perfect wife, perfect mother, or perfect at anything. I keep a fairly clean house, cook semi-decent meals, and love to write. I’m a real-life woman with real-life problems. I’ve made stupid and sinful mistakes and often traveled down the wrong roads. God never gave up on me, never let go, and He welcomed me home when I stumbled back seeking His grace.

You can find Lisa on the following social media platforms. 

Facebook || Instagram || Twitter(X) || Website

No comments:

These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore by Sarah Loudin Thomas Reviewed

  About the book: Title: These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore Author: Sarah Loudin Thomas Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Histori...