Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday. . . Valentine's Freebie

 

Happy Valentine's Day!!! Today's Top Ten Tuesday is a Valentine's Freebie and after much contemplation about what I was going to post I remembered the new release by Courtney Walsh . . . My Phony Valentine and how much I love the popular illustrated covers. So, I decided to put together a list of them. And I had to add A Match in the Making because it's a perfect book for Valentine's.














Do you like the illustrated covers, or are they not your thing? Let me know in the comments. 

10 comments:

R's Rue said...

I’m loving all these covers. Happy Valentine’s Day.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Lydia said...

I like th cover for A Match in the Making.

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-liked-about-asexual-characters/

iloveheartlandX said...

Some lovely covers here!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/02/14/top-ten-tuesday-407/

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

These all are perfect covers for the day. Happy Valentine's Day!

Andi said...

I’m so glad y’all like these covers! It took me forever to remember the type of cover they were! Lydia, the cover for A Match in the Making is beautiful!
Happy Valentines Day!!

Cindy said...

Great list! I do like illustrated covers. While my topic is different than yours, My Phony Valentine also made my list ;) https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2023/02/top-ten-tuesday-perfect-valentines-day.html

Andi said...

I love that you have my Phony Valentine on your lis too, Cindy!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

I love illustrated covers!

Andi said...

Dana, I’m so glad you like illustrated covers, too! I still love the other types of covers but these illustrated ones are too fun!
I hope you found a new book or two to add to your TBR!

Susan said...

I have a love/hate relationship with illustrated covers. Some I really love (like the BOOKISHLY EVER AFTER one). Others, I really don't like. I especially can't handle the ones without faces. Those creep me out entirely! Ha ha.

Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

Shelterwood by Lisa Wingate Reviewed

About the book: Title: Shelterwood Author: Lisa Wingate  Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Dual-Time Oklahoma, 1909 . Eleven-year-old Oli...