Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday . . . What I'll Be Reading This Spring

 


Hi! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday! Since we sprung forward and lost that hour of sleep . . . 😴😴😴 it's time to post our spring reading list. Are you as exhausted as I am? I know I have more that I am planning on reading but my brain is still in bed. 😂😂😂😂

I am really looking forward to reading these books. Are these on your reading list?











Turn to Me, Veil of Winter, Heirlooms, What Matters Most, Potiphar's Wife, The Do-Over, and All That it Takes are available for pre-order. Just click the cover of the book to do so. You can order each of these books by clicking on the cover.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Love your list. Most of them are on my TBR list as well. I read and enjoyed Meet Me in the Margins. My post is here is you'd like to stop by: https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2022/03/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-spring-tbr.html

Andi said...

Hi, Cindy!

I love you stopping by and I am sorry that I didn't see this last week. UGH! I hope you are having a great spring break!

Shelterwood by Lisa Wingate Reviewed

About the book: Title: Shelterwood Author: Lisa Wingate  Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Dual-Time Oklahoma, 1909 . Eleven-year-old Oli...