Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Series I'd Want If I Was Stranded On A Desert Island


 Happy Tuesday!! Welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday. Today's topic is books I'd want with me on a desert island. I'm going to change it up and choose series I'd want with me.


First and foremost I'd want the Bible with me.


The Daughter's of Boston series by Julie Lessman

 The Ballantyne Series by Laura Frantz

Penned in Time Series by Pepper Basham

A Class of Their Own by Jen Turano

The Porter Family Series by Becky Wade

Sewing in SoCal Series by Sarah Monzon

The Capital Intrigue Series by Rachel Dylan

Wings of the Nightingale Series by Sarah Sundin

The Lost Castle series by Kristy Cambron

Harbor Pointe Series by Courtney Walsh


Having these series' with me would be like having my best friends with me.


So, let me know what books or series you'd want with you on a desert island!




6 comments:

Cindy said...

I love that you tweaked it a bit and put series instead of just books. I also want my Bible with me :) Here is my list: https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2021/07/ttt-stranded-on-desert-island.html

Andi said...

Thanks! I knew my list would be ridiculously huge. Plus it’s like having my best friends with me. ❤️

Melony Teague said...

Great list!

Andi said...

Thanks Melony!

Julie Lessman said...

ANDI!!! Thank you SO much for including The Daughters of Boston on your list -- I am blessed and honored to be there, my friend. And I'm smiling because there are several of my faves on your list as well, so great minds think (or read) alike, apparently. ;)

Hugs and more hugs!
Julie

Andi said...

You’re incredibly welcome, Julie! I was pretty certain that my list would have a few of your favorites.
Hugs and more hugs!!

These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore by Sarah Loudin Thomas Reviewed

  About the book: Title: These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore Author: Sarah Loudin Thomas Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Histori...