Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Books I Wish Were Around When I Was a Teen


Welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday post. Today's topic is books for my younger self. Well, since I was quite a reader as a kid and teen I thought I'd do a list of books I wish were around when I was a teen/young adult.

The Hagenheim Series by Melanie Dickerson

A Court of Thorn and Roses Series by Sarah J. Mass

The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling

The Gifting Series by Katie Ganshert 

The Ravenspire Series by C.J. Redwine

The Weaver Trilogy by Lindsay Franklin

The Sunrise at Normandy Series by Sarah Sundin

A Class of Their Own Series by Jen Turano

The Veritas Project by Frank Peretti

Treasures of His Love Series by Mesu Andrews


I am so thankful that there are such great books out there for our teens and young adults to read. I read a lot of missionary books - UGH - as a kid and teen. I would've loved to have more variety.

What do you wish were around when you were a kid? Let me know in the comments!






No comments:

Shelterwood by Lisa Wingate Reviewed

About the book: Title: Shelterwood Author: Lisa Wingate  Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Dual-Time Oklahoma, 1909 . Eleven-year-old Oli...