Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday - Band Names from Book Titles




I have been counting down the weeks for this topic. Outside of reading, music is my second favorite media. I was a teenager during the best time in music. Yes, I'm talking about the 80's!! Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, White Snake, Guns and Roses are just a few of the best bands of that time period. So, for today's Top Ten Tuesday, you may notice that kind of theme with the book titles I chose.


















Now, it's your turn . . .

What do you think? Would these make good band names? Tell me your band name from a book title.





2 comments:

Julie Lessman said...

Fun topic, Andi! For band titles, I like Little Fires Everywhere and The London Restoration (sounds like a Beatles redo!).

I don't think A Wing and a Prayer was ever a band title, but I do know it was a song title during WWII, entitled, "Comin' in on a Wing and a Prayer" from 1943.

Thanks for including my AWAAP in your list, my friend.

Hugs,
Julie

MeezCarrie said...

Love 'Echoes Among Stones' for a band name!

Shelterwood by Lisa Wingate Reviewed

About the book: Title: Shelterwood Author: Lisa Wingate  Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Dual-Time Oklahoma, 1909 . Eleven-year-old Oli...