Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday - Spring TBR List




Happy Tuesday, folks! I hope you are safe and well in your neck of the woods amid this Corona-Virus pandemic. We're hunkered down here in Idaho. I first thought about doing a pandemic type TBR for fun and then thought that wouldn't be much fun. I instead decided to actually post what I am currently reading and will be reading during spring.

























 




Now, it's your turn . . .Are any of my choices on your TBR? If not what books are for spring? Let me know in the comments.




3 comments:

thebeccafiles said...

We don't have a single dup between us! :-o

Jessica Baker said...

Several of these are on my list! Once again another season where there are so many great books coming out!

Julie Lessman said...

Thanks, Andi, for putting Gabe on your list! I hope she doesn't disappoint ... at least by the end of the book! ;)

Hugs,
Julie

Shelterwood by Lisa Wingate Reviewed

About the book: Title: Shelterwood Author: Lisa Wingate  Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Dual-Time Oklahoma, 1909 . Eleven-year-old Oli...