Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday - One Word Titles


Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is one word titles. When I was first thinking about this topic I couldn't think of one book with a one word title let alone ten. Amazingly, I found ten!! I find it interesting that most of the one word title books are Young Adult. Just an observation. 😉😉😉




This book releases on July 21, 2020. I've read some of this book and you'll want to pre-order it!!! Just click the cover.



























Now, it's your turn . . .  do you have any other one word titled books? Tell me in the comments! 


1 comment:

Pepper Basham said...

Thanks so much, Andi!!!

Shelterwood by Lisa Wingate Reviewed

About the book: Title: Shelterwood Author: Lisa Wingate  Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Dual-Time Oklahoma, 1909 . Eleven-year-old Oli...