Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Recent Additions to My TBR
Welcome to my first Top Ten Tuesday of 2020! I feel like I'm finally digging out from the holiday craziness so, I am finally getting back into my regular routine of reviews and posts.
I'm currently reading this one.
Not quite ten. Most of my TBR's for 2020 are all upcoming releases and I've been excited about them for some time. And if you can believe it, I have TWO non-fiction books here. I am not a fan of self-help type books. My word for 2020 is Rest, more specifically, resting in God's grace and peace so Still drew my attention. I am an Ennegram 1 and I really want to know more about the type and ennegram.
Now, it's your turn . . . what books have you recently added to your TBR? Let me know in the comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Whim and a Prayer by Julie Lessman Reviewed
Welcome to the Blog Tour for A Whim and a Prayer by Julie Lessman, hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours ! About the Book Title: A Whim ...
-
Week TWO of my TEN Week Blogaversary Giveaways. This week I will be featuring another favorite author of mine, Julie Lessman. I fell in l...
-
Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl . Today's theme is a...
-
Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another weekly blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl . Today's theme is books that have Natio...










No comments:
Post a Comment