Tuesday, January 7, 2020
Top Ten Tuesday - Most Anticipated Historical Reads of 2020
Welcome to the first Top Ten Tuesday, sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl, of 2020. Since the first topic is Most Anticipated Reads for the first half of 2020, I decided to just focus on Inspirational Historical Reads today.
The Uncommon Woman releases TODAY!!! Grab your copy NOW!!!!
Are these not fabulous looking books? I am so excited about each and every one of them! I am reading An Uncommon Woman right now and it is definitely a must read!
Are any of these on your anticipated historical read list for 2020? Let me know in the comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Whim and a Prayer by Julie Lessman Reviewed
Welcome to the Blog Tour for A Whim and a Prayer by Julie Lessman, hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours ! About the Book Title: A Whim ...
-
Week TWO of my TEN Week Blogaversary Giveaways. This week I will be featuring another favorite author of mine, Julie Lessman. I fell in l...
-
Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl . Today's theme is a...
-
Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another weekly blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl . Today's theme is books that have Natio...













2 comments:
can't wait!
Me either! So many great ones!!
Post a Comment