Monday, October 7, 2019
September Wrap Up
I am way late on my September Wrap up. It's been slightly busy around here with six people living in a three bedroom house. Yes, I am officially insane. HaHa!
September was a pretty decent reading month given the craziness.
Ford (The Montana Marshalls #3) by Susan May Warren
Diamond in the Rough (American Heiresses #2) by Jen Turano
As the Light Fades by Catherine West
A Single Light by Tosca Lee
With You Here (The Carrington Family #4) by Sarah Monzon
The Girl Behind the Rope by Rachelle Dekker and Ted Dekker
State of Lies by Siri Mitchell
My most favorite blog post was the fun interview I did with Jen Turano. You can read it Here.
Upcoming reviews for October are:
Aiming for Love by Mary Connealy
Wyatt (The Montana Marshalls #4) by Susan May Warren
The Words Between Us by Erin Bartels
Once Upon A Christmas, novella collection by Andrea Boyd, Angela Ruth Strong, Mikal Dawn, Toni Shiloh
What did you read in September?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Whim and a Prayer by Julie Lessman Reviewed
Welcome to the Blog Tour for A Whim and a Prayer by Julie Lessman, hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours ! About the Book Title: A Whim ...
-
Week TWO of my TEN Week Blogaversary Giveaways. This week I will be featuring another favorite author of mine, Julie Lessman. I fell in l...
-
Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl . Today's theme is a...
-
Welcome to the Blog Tour for A Whim and a Prayer by Julie Lessman, hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours ! About the Book Title: A Whim ...


No comments:
Post a Comment