Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday - Books For a Foodie Lover



Happy Tuesday!!! Welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday brought to you by That Artsy Reader Girl. Today's topic is what I like to eat/drink while reading. I don't like to eat while I read and I only drink three things. Water, Coffee, and iced tea. So, how does books with food in them sound?




A cupcake baking competition.

Watermelon harvesting.

Food truck set in Florida.

A bakery with macrons!!!!


  Coffee and apple pie.
Chocolate candy shop

Culinary Hawaiian Vacation.

Last but certainly not least . . . BACON!!!!!!


















Now, it's your turn . . . What are your favorite books with food in them? Tell me in the comments!! 




No comments:

Shelterwood by Lisa Wingate Reviewed

About the book: Title: Shelterwood Author: Lisa Wingate  Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Dual-Time Oklahoma, 1909 . Eleven-year-old Oli...