Tuesday, May 21, 2019

I Seem To Be Missing . . .


Welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday brought to you by That Artsy Reader Girl. Today's topic is book's I refuse to let anyone touch. I really don't have any that I don't want anyone to touch.

I decided to but a spin on this topic and do book's that I loaned and somehow they went missing.
















I read The Darkness series by Frank Peretti way back in the 90's when I was going through a pretty rough time. They had a lot of highlights and notes. I loaned them and I never saw them again. so I ended up purchasing them again.




















I have no idea where these beauties disappeared to. My mom got them for me so it's definitely a more sentimental thing.
Most likely they disappeared during a Navy move.









I read these pretty much nightly as a child. My parents say they gave them to me, but I don't remember my girl's reading them when they were growing up. My guess is another faulty military move.

















What book's are you missing that are really special to you? Or what book's would you not let anyone touch?

Let me know in the comments.


No comments:

These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore by Sarah Loudin Thomas Reviewed

  About the book: Title: These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore Author: Sarah Loudin Thomas Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Histori...