Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Looking For Fun Bookish Gifts



Christmas is right around the corner which means it's time to start looking for Christmas gifts for your favorite bookworm. Top Ten Tuesday





 Storied Jewelry by author friend, Ginny Yttrup has several fun items for the reader or writer in
 I've seen these scarves floating around the internet. Mainly the one with The Tale of Two Cities on it. This one with Emma by Jane Austen is one that grabbed my attention.

This is one of my favorite bookish items and I have quite a collection growing. Steffani Webb is the creator of book cozies and she has a lot of really fun prints to choose from. Visit Live the Cozy Life Shop on Etsy.



This is one of my favorite sayings and I think it's a fun mug. You can buy it here.


Do you love candles, and especially having a lit candle while your reading? I do. I love FrostBeard Studio because the candles are soy, but I love that they have tarts of the same scent for warmers. And their scents are wonderful!















I think these sheets are the coolest! I can't find where to purchase these but I'd love to have a set.












And who can go without BOOKMARKS?????







Beedoo is one of my favorite shops their images are wonderful, and prices are very reasonable.
















1 comment:

Renee said...

Andi, I found your site today, and subscribed. The site is lovely. I am an indie author who writes historical fiction, and I searched but did not find a way to send you a book review request. I would love to have you review my recent historical, The Fury of Dragons. How may I contact you about it? Thank you. (I love your mission calling for the blog!)

Shelterwood by Lisa Wingate Reviewed

About the book: Title: Shelterwood Author: Lisa Wingate  Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Dual-Time Oklahoma, 1909 . Eleven-year-old Oli...