{text-decoration: none;}

Monday, September 3, 2018

Binge Worthy Fall T.V. Shows



Interestingly today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is new fall shows we'd binge watch. Kind of interesting for readers. My main TV watching in the fall is football! I watch both college and NFL but my favorite is UF the Gators of Florida.



I also love Survivor on CBS and The Voice on NBC.

Other shows I watch regularly . . .





 I hate how many characters they've killed off.

I still miss Christopher Meloni as Stabler.




















I am looking forward to the new show You on Lifetime.



Is there a new or returning show you are looking forward to seeing this fall? Let me know in the comments.



No comments:

A Whim and a Prayer by Julie Lessman Reviewed

Welcome to the Blog Tour for A Whim and a Prayer by Julie Lessman, hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours ! About the Book Title: A Whim ...