Saturday, February 6, 2016

Day 6/366 of Days of Words



Once again her mother burst into her room. “Gianna Louise get up now! You have an appointment with Doctor Rivera in thirty minutes.” Gianna sat up and rubbed her eyes. Yes, Mama, it won’t take me long to get dressed.” “Fine, I’ll meet you downstairs at the car.” Gianna didn’t answer she let her getting up and dressing speak for her. Her mother got the hint and stormed out of the room. Gianna had never been able to figure her out. She was angry all the time and her anger seemed to always be directed at her. If anyone had a reason to be angry at someone it was her, her mother never believed her and it was always her fault.


No comments:

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...