Thursday, October 31, 2013

I, Saul - Jerry B. Jenkins


















Told from the point of view of the disciple Luke, the apostle Paul and "Auggie," a modern-day scholar, I, Saul, is a fast-paced story of intrigue and mystery. Readers will be reminded of Indiana Jones and the DiVinci code as they become absorbed in this page-turner by a master storyteller. Along the way they will learn of the fictionalized but plausible story of the life of Saul who relentlessly persecuted Christ's followers prior to his conversion when he became known as Paul.

My Thoughts:

In true Jerry B. Jenkins style, you are transported back to the Holy sites of Israel, and Rome, not only are you transported back, you are on this hunt for a memoir of Paul that was left in the prison he was in.
As you go back and forth between present day and biblical times, you are caught up in this page turning thriller.
Whether you are familiar with Jerry B. Jenkins or not, this is a book for everyone. Grab a copy and be prepared to travel with Auggie and Luke into the life of one of the greatest apostles of all time.

Highly recommended!!!



 

No comments:

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...