Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Accomplishing . . . Making Progress . . . ROW 80 Mid Week Check In
I am very pleased that I have finally broke through the writing barrier and have made progress with my WIP.
I have felt so stagnant and not able to put any words on paper. I have words and am excited to see how this story develops even more!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top Ten Tuesday Memorable Feel Good Books
Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another edition of a blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl . I hope you guys are having some enjo...
-
Week TWO of my TEN Week Blogaversary Giveaways. This week I will be featuring another favorite author of mine, Julie Lessman. I fell in l...
-
Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl . Today's theme is a...
-
Welcome to the Blog Tour for A Whim and a Prayer by Julie Lessman, hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours ! About the Book Title: A Whim ...

No comments:
Post a Comment