Friday, January 9, 2009

Teeth Cleaning

Yesterday was the day for my 6 month preventive check up. Now I know most everyone doesn't like going to the dentist. It's painful, wet, expensive, and just not fun. Well . . in the last six months I really concentrated on flossing daily so that this appointment wouldn't be so bad. And guess what! It wasn't! The cleaning went really fast, and my hygienist didn't have to scrape hardly any tarter off my teeth. After the appointment I was given a new toothbrush, toothpaste, floss etc. Well the toothbrush that my dentist office is giving out this year is this new little guy
http://www.healthinajiffy.co.uk/images/colgate%20360%20med.jpgSo last night just before I was going to bed I brushed my teeth and I was laughing so hard I nearly choked! My teeth squeaked! I can say that my teeth are SQUEAKY CLEAN! I do have to say that this tooth brush feels wonderful on your teeth and gums! So if you're in the market for a new toothbrush check this one out. It really does a good job, and your teeth and gums will thank you!

2 comments:

BookHounds said...

Andi
I am glad to see I am not the only one who dreads the dentist. I go to a great guy, but I am always parnoid that it will lead to drilling...
Adorable picture of Nani as well!

Kim said...

Cute! I have to say yours is the first blog I have seen promoting a toothbrush. I am horrible at flossing, but well, if it cuts back on the painful scraping, I should make use of those years of free samples.

Oh I found your blog link at Shelfari.
Blessings,
Kim

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...