Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday - Books With A Character's Names in the Title




Hi, and welcome to Top Ten Tuesday. Today's topic is book titles with a character's name in the title. I find it interesting that most of the books that have a character's name in the title are biblical fiction books. As you can see I have a few of them in my list.


How many of us wanted to protect baby pigs after reading Charlotte's Web?




One of my favorite books by Tosca Lee. 


Ismeni is the prequel to The Legend of Sheba. 



I love the story of Esther and Angela Hunt does a fabulous job with her story!












There were so many more books I could've added to this list. If you haven't read any of these books you need to add them to what I know is a very long to be read list!!!

Let me know if we have any of the same books in our lists.
 

No comments:

Shelterwood by Lisa Wingate Reviewed

About the book: Title: Shelterwood Author: Lisa Wingate  Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Dual-Time Oklahoma, 1909 . Eleven-year-old Oli...