Tuesday, January 18, 2022

2021 Missed Reads


Happy Tuesday! Welcome to my first Top Ten Tuesday post of 2022! For me, 2021 was nearly as bad as 2020. I found myself in the hospital twice, just one month apart from each other, with a septic UTI. It was absolutely ridiculous. Then my husband and I got the brilliant idea to replace our floors in October which meant packing up all the books so we could move furniture. It's a good thing I had my Kindle or I wouldn't have gotten any reading done.

I was so excited about all of these books and just didn't get to them. I am seriously hoping to get some of them read during the year. 

Are any of your 2021 missed reads on my list? Let me know!














1 comment:

Cindy said...

T.I. Lowe is one of the ones that was on my list! I forgot about Paint and Nectar, I even bought it and still didn't have time to read it! Here's hoping we have time this year to read all of these great books! https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2022/01/top-ten-tuesday-2021-releases-i-still.html

These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore by Sarah Loudin Thomas Reviewed

  About the book: Title: These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore Author: Sarah Loudin Thomas Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Histori...