Sunday, December 29, 2019

The Best Swoon-Worthy Reads of 2019


It is once again time to choose my best reads of 2019. I am going back to what I did in 2017 and breaking them down by genre. There are just too many great ones to do it any other way. I will highlight a genre throughout this week.

Swoon Worthy Definition: To faint, lose consciousness from extreme emotion. In a definite romantic way.

Each of these books evoked swoon worthy emotion.

In no particular order . . .




























What are your swoon-worthy reads from 2019? Let me know in the comments.

Tomorrow I will feature Best Historical reads of 2019.





4 comments:

Pepper Basham said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH for adding Jon and Emma to this amazing lineup!!

Andi said...

Welcome, Pepper! A Match for Emma is one of my favorites!!

Rebecca Maney said...

I would add "Sweet on You" by Becky Wade to your already great list!It's another friends-to-love story that I really enjoyed.

And I too, loved "A Match for Emma"!

Julie Lessman said...

Andi, thank you SOOO much for including A Gift Like No Other to your swoony list -- there's nowhere else I'd rather be! ;)

Hugs and more hugs,
Julie

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...