Monday, December 30, 2019

My Best Historical Reads of 2019

 This list should give you a good idea of what genre I read the most of. This is basically every historical book I read last year. The most difficult part of just choosing a few in this genre is that each book touches a different point in history and I was completely engrossed in each one. They made me wish for simpler times.  



So . . . in no particular order . . .



















I suspect that 2020 will have just as many wonderful Historical books! What are your favorite Historical reads of 2019? Let me know in the comments.

If you missed yesterday's post here are My Best Swoon-Worthy Reads.



















4 comments:

thebeccafiles said...

Great list! I've read most of these myself :)

Mary Connealy said...

YAY! I'm honored to be on your list!!!

Andi said...

Hi Mary! Happy New Year to you and your Cowboy! I really enjoyed Aiming for Love. And it was so fun to meet you in April!

Jen Turano said...

Andi!!!! You've just made my day a whole lot brighter!!! Thank you - and, wow, two spots, I'm just delighted!!

Love you!!

Jen

These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore by Sarah Loudin Thomas Reviewed

  About the book: Title: These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore Author: Sarah Loudin Thomas Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Histori...