Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Common Words in Christian Historical Romance Titles


This week's Top Ten Tuesday prompt is common words in our genre of choice titles.

This wasn't as hard as I thought, in fact I was surprised I didn't notice it because the books I found are ones that I've read. I found it interesting that as I remembered the book, the title fit with my memory so, the title fits.

Heart and Bride seemed to be the most popular. As I was looking I did notice that hope is also a popular word used in Christian Historical Romance, which definitely makes sense.
HEART




BRIDE





If you looked at your bookshelf what genre would you find the most common word in? Let me know in the comments.







2 comments:

1bgpayne said...

You have a lovely list of titles. I've read many of them too!
There are a couple that I must add to my wish list though.

MeezCarrie said...

oh i like how you did the collages!

First Line Friday Featuring Riot (A Breed Apart: Legacy #3) by Ronie Kendig and JJ Samie Myles

  Happy Friday!! Welcome to the weekend!!! Today I am featuring one of my favorite authors, Ronie Kendig. I loved A Breed Apart series and I...