A list of 10 things I would tell my 16 year old self.
1. Enjoy high school, it goes by way too fast.
2. Most high school relationships don't last, so don't give your heart to one guy.
3. Be kind to your parents, your heart will break as you see them age.
4. Don't rush to turn 18, you will be an adult for a very long time and will long to just go to school and have homework be your only responsibility.
5. Take your time choosing your spouse, don't rush. I know you want to get married and have kids, but choose carefully and let God be your guide, not your heart.
6. Finish college. Get your degree that you have always wanted, don't quit!
7. Enjoy every minute spent with your friends and family. Tomorrow is not guaranteed.
8. Don't argue with your Mom so much, she is on your side, and has your best interests at heart.
9. Volunteer more. Giving back is a way to learn more about yourself and others.
10. Spend more time in God's word. Really studying it.