List 5 Things I am The Most Happiest About Right Now.
1. I am absolutely, 110%, in love with my Cowboy husband! He is God's gift to me!
2. We are looking for a house, which is super exciting!
3. Going to see our kids next month to celebrate our granddaughter's 5th birthday.
4. We are apart of an amazing small group, and God is doing Awesome things as we walk through Revelation.
5. Watching our children grow to accept each other as their step-parent and love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Whim and a Prayer by Julie Lessman Reviewed
Welcome to the Blog Tour for A Whim and a Prayer by Julie Lessman, hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours ! About the Book Title: A Whim ...
-
Week TWO of my TEN Week Blogaversary Giveaways. This week I will be featuring another favorite author of mine, Julie Lessman. I fell in l...
-
Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl . Today's theme is a...
-
Happy Tuesday, and welcome to another weekly blog link-up sponsored by That Artsy Reader Girl . Today's theme is books that have Natio...

No comments:
Post a Comment