Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday Favorite Illustrated Covers

 


Happy Tuesday! Welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesday. Today's topic is Weird or Funny Things I've Googled Because of a Book. I Google stuff a lot but I couldn't think of anything or anything book-related so I thought I'd do a cover love one. Illustrated covers have become popular so I thought I'd grab some already published and going to be published this year.
















I love these covers! I think they're not only fun and eye-catching, but they also add a little fun to Christian fiction. 

Are you reading one of these now? Waiting patiently for the release date? Let me know in the comments. 

5 comments:

Lydia said...

These are all cute covers.

Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

Loyally Luke has a cute cover. I love the yellow.

Aymee said...

These are super cute. I love My Phony Valentine. :D

Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

Cindy said...

Okay, wait. Do not leave us hanging there!!! WHO is the last book by??????????? I am familiar with ALL the rest, and have either read them or want to read them.

Pam said...

So many cute covers!

Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
https://readbakecreate.com/2023-reading-google-map-books-i-read-in-2023/

These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore by Sarah Loudin Thomas Reviewed

  About the book: Title: These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore Author: Sarah Loudin Thomas Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Histori...