Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Favorite Bookish Couples



Happy Valentine's Week! To kick it off today's Top Ten Tuesday is favorite couples in books. This post could be pages long. I tried to mix it up between last year's reads and the one's I've read so far this year. It was still hard to not go on and on.



 One - Red Shirt and Morrow Little














 Two - Isadora and Ian



Three - Maeve and Eoin














Four - Aven and Thor


















A Dream Fulfilled (O'Connor Christmas)

Five - Luke and Katie 














When the Heart Sings (Music of Hope #2)
Six - Natia and Teodor






 Seven - Ridley and Jessica

Eight - Laurel and Johnathon 













Nine - Justin and Melody














Ten - Pete and Jess













You guys knew I'd have more than ten right? 



Eleven - Magnus and Lark













Twelve - Corbin and Willow













Are any of these in your top favorite bookish couples? Let me know yours in the comments!


5 comments:

Julie Lessman said...

Aw, Andi, THANK YOU for including Katie and Luke in your list -- they are one of my favorite couples as well, of all those I've written over the years.

Some of my "favorite bookish couples" are from Laura Frantz, first Silas and Eden in Love's Reckoning and then Cassius and Roxanna from The Colonel's Lady.

Next, I absolutely adore Liz Curtis Higgs' Jamie and Leanna from Thorn in my Heart and Nick and Rosalind from Elizabeth Camden's A Daring Venture.

Finally, as far as I'm concerned in secular books, there is none that top my two favorites -- Scarlett & Rhett from Gone With the Wind and Jamie and Claire from Outlander. Jamie pretty much stole the crown from Rhett as far as I'm concerned, which was no easy task. :)

Fun topic!

Hugs and more hugs!!
Julie

MJSH said...

LOVE the couples highlighted!!!

Andi said...

Hi Julie! I love the couples you chose. Especially Silas and Eden. So swoony! I could have used nearly every one of your couples. Patrick and Marcie being another favorite!
Thanks for dropping by!
Hugs and more hugs!

Andi said...

Thanks! My kissing post will be on Thursday which will feature some of these couples!!

Courtney Clark (The Green Mockingbird Blog) said...

Yay for some shared faves! I could easily add some of these to my list, too. Especially Laura Frantz's and Laurel & Jonathan! Oh, and Luke & Katie are a long time favorite couple. :) Happy Valentine's week!

Shelterwood by Lisa Wingate Reviewed

About the book: Title: Shelterwood Author: Lisa Wingate  Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Dual-Time Oklahoma, 1909 . Eleven-year-old Oli...